Jim and his wife Camille have been married for over 17 years. They are both originally from New Jersey and made the move to Florida in 2009. They have 2 amazing kids. Jimmy is a retired Detective and Camille is currently a realtor who has always worked in the administrative field. Together they have over 25 years in church ministry. Jim and Camille have strong ties to the local community and have a passion for assisting people in need. They believe ministry should not just be within the four walls of the church, but out serving people of the community and in turn, getting them linked in and connected to the body of Christ.
Fun Facts about Jim:
• Loves spending time with his beautiful wife and kids
• Devoted NY Giants and Yankees fan
• Serves as Board Chairman for Christian Help – a local non profit
• Enjoys being the life of the party and making people laugh
• Sometimes enjoys going to the movies alone