MEET THE EAST COAST KIDS STAFF
Drew and Sheleah are fun loving parents to three kids and have been married for over 20 years. Both are graduates of Rhema Bible College and Domata School of Missions. They have served in full time ministry both overseas and stateside. As pastors, they are excited to make the word of God come alive in a relevant way in East Coast Kids and East Coast Believers Church as a whole. They're passionate about discipling others and seeing them use their God-given gifts and talents!
Fun facts about Drew:
• Loves honey, root beer, and BBQ
• Enjoys camping, fishing, the outdoors, and traveling to middle earth where the Hobbits live
• He can juggle
• Loves Avengers, Thor is his favorite
• Native Floridian, big FSU fan. GO NOLES!!!
Janelle has attended ECBC since 2010. She and her husband Noel have three children. Janelle’s heart is to minister to children and their parents, to help them move forward into all God has planned for them individually and as a family. Janelle believes every child was born on purpose, for a purpose. She knows God wants to have a deep, growing relationship with every child from conception, and is passionate about sharing God’s unfailing love and faithfulness.
• Studied at UCF for her undergrad in interdisciplinary studies... Go Knights!
• She talks about babies and pregnancy all the time
• Janelle enjoys strong Cuban coffee with raw milk and cinnamon
• She is a lifelong Oviedo-ian, born and raised