Dina serves alongside her husband in ministry as they pastor East Coast Believers Church. Sensing the call of God on her life, she moved from her hometown outside of Pittsburgh, PA to Tulsa, Ok to study music at Oral Roberts University. After meeting Norm in Bible School, they married and entered into full time ministry. Dina has had a passion for the Presence of God for as long as she can remember and can be found leading with a team of worshippers each week at ECBC. Norm and Dina reside in Oviedo, Florida along with their five children and consider it an honor that God has given them the privilege to serve as the pastors of East Coast Believers Church.
Fun facts about Dina:
• Has quite an affinity for babies. After all, she has 5!
• Crazy about music of all styles
• Of all their travels, Swiss Alps, Iceland, and Barcelona are top favorites
• Born in Beaver, Pennsylvania (originally the home to the Shawnee tribe)
• Was shy as a little girl and only made it two weeks in Girl Scouts because she was home sick