Bradd loves being part of the musical side to the creative team at East Coast Believers Church. Whether he’s performing on stage or arranging and producing behind the scenes, his aim is to use music as an excuse to add real value to real people.
He attributes much of his musical development to performing on worship teams, and his desire is to help build a music culture at ECBC where musicians of all styles and abilities can collectively use their talent as an act of worship to God and an act of service to our neighbors.
Born and raised in Hollywood, FL, Bradd moved to Orlando to attend the Burnett Honors College at UCF, which is where he met his wife, Courtney, on the second day of classes. After Bradd spent 6 months in the friend zone, Courtney finally caved, and they’ve been dating ever since.
• Graduated summa cum laude from UCF with a degree in Philosophy
• Starts most days practicing hot yoga
• Loves traveling almost as much as planning a trip (self-classified “heavy user” of AirBnB)
• Has an affinity for hipster nonsense, from local eats to seasonal beard-growing
• Secretly leading a movement to get the early service moved to "musician hours"