LIVE GOD'S WAY
We are passionate about kids learning to Love God, Love People, Live God's Way, and Have Fun. Our ultimate hope is to see a generation of children come to know God at an early age.
Our awesome team of trained Go Team members works hard to ensure that while you’re loving church, your kids will be loving church too! They are committed to creating safe and fun environments where children are taught about the Bible and the love of Jesus through relevant, age-appropriate kids services.
We divide our ministry into four separate environments so that we can engage your child at his or her level:
• bKiDS Babies (Birth – 14 months)
• bKiDS Toddlers (15 months – 2 years)
• bKiDS Juniors (3 years – Kindergarten)
• bKiDS Elementary (1st – 5th grade)
LOVING, CLEAN, SAFE & NURTURING ENVIRONMENTS
During every service, our bKiDS classrooms provide so much more than childcare. Every weekend we teach kids one Bible truth. From the moment they come in, to the moment you pick them up, they experience safe, age-specific environments designed with them in mind. Our bKiDS teams present a fun and engaging service that clearly communicate biblical truth. Ask your kids what they learned in church this week!
Birth - 14 months
bKiDS Babies provides a loving, clean, safe, and nurturing environment. This positive church experience introduces infants to a love for Jesus and His peaceful presence through a curriculum that is designed just for them. bKiDS Babies uses songs, story books, and illustrations to teach the babies God's Word in bite-size bits.
15 months - 2 years
We know that toddlers love to learn, which is why our bKiDS Toddlers provides interactive learning experiences in a colorful and engaging atmosphere. From illustrated Bible lessons to manipulatives that reinforce the lesson, our toddlers learn God's Word in bite-size bits.
3 years - kindergarten
bKiDS Juniors provides a high-energy atmosphere with Bible-based teaching for boys and girls. A combination of games, activities, illustrated lessons, and fun-filled songs capture kids' attention while also showing them that living for God is the best thing out there.
1st grade - 5th grade
bKiDS Elementary provides 1st-5th graders with multi-media relevant ministry, group games, and activities that are specifically suited to their age level and interests. Through worship, teaching, and fun activities- your child can discover and develop a passion for God that will challenge them to grow in their relationship with Him. The Word of God comes alive to these kids with the help of an amazing team of adult & youth Go Team members.
On your first visit
Full Children's Ministry is provided from Birth - 5th grade during our 9:15 am and 11:00 am Sunday services and First Wednesday services at 7:11 pm. They will be cared for by loving and caring Go Team members. All of our bKiDS rooms are staffed by members who have undergone a background check and have been approved by our Pastoral Staff for ministry in this area. Parents, we invite you to visit your child's classroom before any children's service to meet our Go Team leaders and see the careful, creative attention they give to your children.
- Children's classrooms open 15 minutes before the start of each worship service.
- Parents are given a security tag when checking a child into the classroom and must be presented in order to pick up a child; no child will ever be released without the parent presenting their security tag.
- If you are needed for any reason during the service, your child's security code will appear on the screen in the Auditorium. A new security code is generated for each service.
- On your way home, be sure to ask your child questions like, "Did you have fun?" and "What did you learn today?" It's our goal that every child has a positive answer to these two questions, every week!
Children are special and amazing gifts from God. We encourage parents to dedicate their children back to God and commit themselves to raising their children in His ways.